Win R10 000 worth of Plascon paint
Stand a chance of R10 000 worth of Plascon paint!
Entries are now closed!
Watch Win A Home Fridays at 7:30pm to see who will win our Grand Prize apartment.
Competition opens: Friday 30 October 2015 at 7:30pm
Competition Closes: Sunday 1 November 2015 at midnight
Remember, each entry into our weekly competitions puts you in line to win our grand prize of a designer home, the all-new Mercedes-Benz GLC or R50 000's worth of LG products.
Weekly competition winners
Congratulations to the following lucky winners:
Moetapele Finger from Centurion who won an LG G4 smartphone
Roselin Wilson from Aldorado Park who won R5000 worth of Plascon paint
Elma Barnard from Roodepoort who won a R5000 bed
Kevin November from Cape Town who won a R5000 bed
Sharifa Daniels from Cape Town who won an LG G4 smartphone
Nirvana Kasichand from Durban won R10 000 worth of Plascon paint
Eugene Marajh from Kimberly won a braai valued at R5000
Mzamo Moloi from Randburg won R10 000 worth of Plascon paint
Chris Sharpe from Edgemead won kitchenware to the value of R5 000
Emily Bezuidenhout from Midrand won an LG G4 smartphone.
Terms and Conditions
WIN A HOME PLASCON PAINT PRODUCT COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The Win a Home Plascon Paint Product competition ("the Competition") will be run by Cardova Trading Proprietary Limited (registration number: 2010/007686/07) (“the organisers”) and the prizes are provided by Kansai Plascon (Pty) Ltd (registration number: 1945/019549/07) (“the Promoters”).
• By entering the Competition entrants agree to be bound to all the terms and conditions and competition rules as set out herein.
• The Competition is open to South African citizens and permanent residents of South Africa who permanently reside in South Africa, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents of, or consultants to the organisers, Promoters or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the organisers or Promoters, including their immediate family, business partners or associates, or any supplier of any goods or services in connection with the Competition.
• Entries for this Competition will open at on Friday, 30 October 2015 at 19h30 and will close on Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 24h00 ("the Competition period").
• To enter, SMS the keyword "PLASCON", your name and city/town to 3 3 7 2 8 within the Competition period.
• Please note that your entry into this Competition also counts as an entry for the Win a Home Grand Prize Competition provided that you are eligible to enter the Win a Home Grand Prize Competition in accordance with the terms and conditions for the Win a Home Grand Prize Competition, which can be found at www.winahome.tv/competition/grand-prize-competition/.
• SMS' will be charged at R1,50 per SMS entry. No free or bundled SMS apply.
• There is no restriction on the number of entries for this Competition. Entrants may enter as many times as they like to increase their chances of winning. (Please see Win a Home Grand Prize Competition terms and conditions for restriction to number of entries for the Win a Home Grand Prize Competition.)
• 1 (One) winner will be randomly selected by means of an automated system from the valid entries received within the Competition period within 1 (one) day from the Competition date. Late entries will not be considered.
• In case of a dispute regarding the identity of a winner herein, the owner of the SIM card used to enter the Competition will be deemed the winner, even though the handset may have been used by another individual to enter the Competition.
• The organisers will make at least 5 (five) attempts to contact the winner telephonically.
• If the organisers are unable to contact a winner within 5 (five) business days from the date the winner is drawn, that winner will forfeit the prize and the organisers reserve the right to select a new winner under the same conditions, except that the organisers will make 1 (one) attempt only to contact each further entrant selected until a winner is declared.
• The winner will receive 1 x Plascon Paint Product Hamper to the value of R 10 000 (Ten Thousand Rand).
• Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash or any other item.
• The Promoters will contact the winner and provide options for paint products that can be ordered by the winner. The Promoters will deliver the prize to the winner by 31 December 2015. Should the winner fail to accept the prize by 31 December 2015, or if the winner fails to provide sufficient identification documents and contact details, the prize will be forfeited and the organisers shall be entitled to award the prize to the next eligible winner under the same conditions.
• Winners will use the prize at own risk. The organisers, the Promoters and their agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize or any part thereof.
• The organisers and their agents will not be liable for any damages, compensation or the like arising from any disqualification for reasons described in the terms and conditions.
• The organisers and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical problems with respect to entries, or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The organisers and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
• The organisers' decision regarding any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, as well as the selection of the winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organisers and/or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the Competition or prize awards.
• The organisers and their agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the Competition at any time without notice to the entrants, if deemed necessary in its opinion. The organisers shall further be entitled to change the prize herein to a prize of similar or greater value.
• The organisers do not warrant that any prize is free of defects, whether latent or patent, and furthermore that it will be fit for a particular purpose. The organisers will accordingly, otherwise than allowed in law, not be liable in the event of the prize having any kind of default or causing any harm.
• Proof of South African identity will be required to collect/receive a prize and the organisers reserve the right to cancel any award to a winner if that winner fails or refuses to provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity within 21 days from the determination of the winner.
• These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.